Urethane Pivot Upper Control Arms
Kit Includes: Upper Control Arms, Urethane Bushings, Inner Sleeves, Spindle Slug Adapters & Retaining Clips, 1" I.D. Stainless Steel Uniballs, Upper & Lower Hi-Misalignment Spacers, Zinc Plated End Washers, Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
2000-2006 Tundra 2WD & 4WD
2001-2007 Sequoia 2WD & 4WD
Toyota Tundra Uniball Upper Control Arm
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximizes wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1" of additional droop wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- *Not compatible with lift kits from Tuff Country.